Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Pad

Quick update: Today I finally got the lease from the "apartment people". We signed it, had it notorized (for some reason they wanted that), and faxed it back. I think they should be satisfied, for now, with our hoop jumping skills enough to give us an apartment.





Oh yeah, I talked to my financial aid advisor She told me I'm the first one in the entire class to get all my paper work done. I asked for an award but she said they didn't have one. However they do have a merit scholarship so I'm gonna try and get it while I'm still their favorite little applicee.






Here is what the apartment people look like so you may be able to spot one in the wild...

I think its the boots that give them away.



(Sean Connery is such a manly man, waahahahah!)

No comments: