Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Registration

So it turns out registration was today, somehow I had it fixed on the 3rd. Anyways I showed a little late but it was no problem I got all my other little papers in and processed, got my new badge, and took the math skills assesment test.

The test was easy no worries there. For those who happen upon this blog the test contained, simple orders of operations problems, simple algebra, some graphing including one rational function, simplfying including one rational function and some other pishposh.

The more important tests are coming up on friday, placement tests for trig and calc will be given. Hopefully I can test out of those courses and save myself some more money.

2 comments:

~kristi said...

Ok, I know the highest level of math I ever taught was 1st grade, but I have never heard of pishposh!!

Greg R. said...

Hooora!