Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Free Money!


Cha-Ching! I just got a call from my admissions rep it looks like my merit scholarship form (and all the math and programming I've done over the years) really paid off. They decided to award me not the typical $3000 scholarship but a $5000 dollar scholarship. Sylvia (one of my admissions reps) says this is one of the larger scholarship awards they give out. The total money they give out is 10 grand so I captured half of that. That's pretty awesome and I'm honored by the vote of confidence.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Rock on dude! That's awesome - go blow it on something...uh no just kidding.

Seriously though - stay dedicated and keep showing the world you are serious about this.

Greg R. said...

Ooh yeah, it's your birthday! Its your birthday!

Anonymous said...

Looks like "someone" has a praying mama...congrats on all the hard work and ground work too..
Bestest to ya... MiMi =^..^=